For over 20 years, Housing Asset Management Consultancy has been and remains one of the leading strategic asset management consultancy companies operating within the social housing sector. Our clients vary in size from 120 properties in management to in excess of 120,000 properties. Our consultants have worked on some of the sectors highest profile projects, including those that relate to fire safety. We have procured over £4bn of repairs, maintenance and improvement contracts and have undertaken 'Health Checks' to in excess of 200 in-house repairs and maintenance teams.
We pride ourselves by doing things differently to add more value. Many of our projects are delivered on-site to maximise value and achieve the required results more efficiently and effectively. All of the projects are led by Dr Graham Coupar, a frequent speaker at national conferences as well as a solid reputation within the sector for delivery and highly focused advice.
The focus of our work is:
- Fire safety
- Compliance audits of 'the Big 6' (Gas, Electric, Water, Fire, Asbestos, Lifts)
- Procurement of construction contracts
- Dispute resolution (in particular Adjudication advocacy)
- Service reviews relating to asset management and compliance
- Strategic asset management advice (Asset Management Strategies)
Housing Asset Management Consultancy©2005